Skip to main content

Outfits of the Week

Here is the round up of my Outfits-of-the-Day, which I post to my Instagram @miss.rebeccarockford.
This Tuesday I'm heading back to work, so there may be fewer Outfits-of-the-Day posts. But hopefully I'll still be able to post everyday to Instagram!

Sunday
I wore this outfit to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, where I got my eyebrows done at Benefit!


Hair Flower - That Shop
Belt - That Shop
Skirt - Hell Bunny
Shoes - Bait Footwear


Monday
This was my grocery-shopping outfit this week!

Earrings - QAGOMA Gift Shop
Top - ASOS
Skirt - Rock Steady
Shoes - From Japan
Bag - Forever21


Tuesday
I wore this outfit to go and get my hair done at Mermaid Salon! The turban was a perfect choice for my messy hair.

Turban - Bento box cover 
Earrings - A gift
T-Shirt - Rock Steady
Belt - That Shop
Skirt - Hell Bunny
Shoes - Pinup Couture

Thursday
This outfit was a wonderful choice for trying on clothes, I didn't need to pull it over my head and it was easy to take on/off. I wore this dress to do some shopping with my sister!

Earrings - Creep Heart
Dress - Hell Bunny
Belt - That Shop
Shoes - Pinup Couture
Bag - Banned


Saturday
I wore this dress out to coffee and shopping with my mum and sister.

Hair Flower - Lovisa
Earrings - A gift
Dress - Hell Bunny
Belt - That Shop
Shoes - Bait Footwear
Bag - Pinup Couture

So that's it for my outfits this week! I have definitely being feeling some Hell Bunny love lately. 

See you soon!

Miss Rebecca Rockford

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Beauty Products

Hello! Over the past few weeks I have been having fun buying and trying new beauty and hair products. Most of these are hair-related as I'm always on the lookout for new ways to curl my hair. Here are the items I purchased and my thoughts on each of them... Sculpture Pin-Curl Tool I bought this Sculpture Pin Curl Tool from That Shop at Robina but I believe you can also buy them online at Atomic Cherry. This is created by Lauren Rennells, the author of Vintage Hairstyling and Retro Makeup. You use the little blue tool to help wrap your hair for pin curls. Inside the box there was also an instruction booklet with different styles, rolling and brush-out techniques and a gorgeous poster of different vintage hairstyles. It is such an interesting tool and quite easy to use. I used it on a wet set and found that the pin curls were a lot smaller than when I roll them just using my hands. The only down-side to this tool is that when they dried and I did the brush-out, the hai

Outfits of the Week

I am finally back to posting regularly again following more internet trouble these past few weeks. Here is the round-up of the outfits I have worn over the past two weeks. I post to my instagram regularly miss.rebeccarockford if you would like to see more! Tuesday May 16th Earrings - Erstwilder Dress - Bernie Dexter Shoes - From Japan Friday 19th May Hair Flower - Lovisa Earrings - Erstwilder Dress - Hell Bunny Shoes - Bettie Page Shoes Saturday 20th May Hat - Vintage Top - Collectif Clothing Skirt - Kitten D'Amour Gloves - Vintage Shoes - Miss Mooz from That Shop Thursday 25th May Hair Flowers - A gift Cardigan - Supre Top - Banned Dancing Days Brooch - Vintage Skirt - A markets find Shoes - Pinup Couture Friday 26th May Hair Flowers - A gift Dress - Timeless from Wild Kitty Brooch - Erstwilder Belt - That Shop Shoes - Kmart Saturday 27th May Hair Flowers - Lovisa Top - Rev

Film of the Week

This week's choice is not a classic movie, but another one of my favourite films about life in the 1940s and 50s. A League of Their Own is my choice for this week and has everything you could want; Madonna, Tom Hanks and the fabulous aesthetic and interesting culture that was 1940's America. A League of Their Own (1992) This movie is about the American Women's Baseball League that was created during WW2 due to the shortage of male ball-players that were called to fight in the war. I'm not normally a fan a sports movies, but I really like how this films captures the culture of the 1940's during wartime. The story follows two sisters (played by Geena Davis and Lori Petty) who join the league and are on the same baseball team - The Rockford Peaches (my namesake!).  While the film mainly focuses on the rise of the baseball league, there are some other aspects of the story that are shown such as the relationships between the girls and their coach (played b